Perfect for your customers at the last minute…. SwampButt Underwear Offers Gift Cards Delivered Via E-Mail
- On December 17, 2018
December 17, 2018 –Those at SwampButt Underwear™ (www.swampbutt.com) know that business is about relationships and maintaining good ones takes work. Customers are hard to attain and easy to lose. What could possibly be more embarrassing or career limiting than omitting a valued customer at Christmas time? If you somehow forgot to order enough steaks, stinky cheese baskets, chocolate or 5-pound tubs of peanuts for customers you can:
1) blame the postal service,
2) blame your secretary,
3) blame the new guy,
4) blame the intern who does not speak very good English or,
5) send a SwampButt Underwear Gift Card via e-mail. To get one go here: https://swampbutt.com/store/.
Good Optics for You
A customized e-mail in the amount the giver wants to send will brighten the inbox of that ‘smallish’ but important customer you forgot to order for back in October. Better still there is no postage, post office visits, or reindeer to deal with this year. The SwampButt Underwear Gift Card delivered via e-mail is perfect regardless of your poor list management or calendar skills.
Your Last-Minute Nightmare
SwampButt Underwear is not the first company to be able to offer this service, but they are the only men’s underwear brand that anyone who works there knew about. “We did a good bit of research on sending gift cards as gifts to customers,” said corporate spokesperson and everyone’s least favorite Secret Santa Nick Heraldson said. “I talked to the people in the shipping department, the break room, and those teenagers who all made good grades and they agreed that this was the way to go. To prove it, I will investigate this no further.”
The SwampButt Underwear Gift Card is available for Christmas and anytime via the company’s web site at www.swampbutt.com.
Fun Facts To Know & Tell About Gift Cards
- As of 2015, nearly 93% of American consumers surveyed have either given or sent a gift card.
- An overwhelming majority (85 percent) of Americans plan to purchase gifts for friends and loved ones between now and the end of 2017.
- According to Deloitte’s 2017 holiday spending survey, the average American consumer will spend $1,226 over the holiday shopping season, approximately $430 of which will be spent on around 14 gifts.
- 40% of consumers surveyed have lost a plastic gift card.
About SwampButt Underwear
SwampButt Underwear™ is a real company that makes products that help solve real problems. SwampButt Underwear is registered trademark in the USA and other countries. We paid a lot for it, so please do not use it without permission.