To celebrate the official arrival of everyone’s third favorite season, Pumpkin Spiced SwampButt Underwear is priced at $9.50 each, half the regular price of $18.99. The offer is good through October 31, 2018 or whenever the people who run the company’s web site remember to make the change back to the full price. The company timed the introduction to occur when fall officially arrived. SwampButt Underwear refused to push the fall season forward like so many others do with their fall specials. Fall means pumpkin spiced everything so why not underwear?
Pumpkin Spice SwampButt Underwear does not have a ‘spice’ odor, but it is the same color as pumpkin spice; brown and that’s close enough. The company finds that adding odors to underwear is something that will happen eventually anyway, so they stayed away from trying this on their won. Make the fall season your time with these magnificent drawers. SwampButt Underwear in pumpkin spice colors is the same, sweat wicking underwear that was originally introduced in 2017. It’s men’s underwear in a festive, fall color. Fall means pumpkin spiced everything so why not underwear?
You know who you are but most important your friends, relatives and co-workers do too. They make themselves and you known on the SwampButt Underwear Facebook page.
- Swamp Butt, Swamp Ass, or Monkey Butt are all conditions named for a really sweaty backside.
- Often men are not as conscientious about their appearance as they might be. Evidence is that the most often comment made on the SwampButt Underwear Facebook page is someone’s name who could use the product.
- The global market for underarm maintenance is $18 billion but there are no studies (we could find) that delineate the size of a social problem, swamp butt.
- The same person who would never think of leaving home without a shower and deodorant may be the same one who leaves a wet butt-print everywhere he sits. A sweat stain is a sweat stain, but one from the posterior is especially gross.
- No more butt prints on furniture.
- No more ruined clothes.
- No more isolation at the gym, track, or golf course.
- No chemicals, sprays, creams, powders or poultices.
- Take the butt stank test. Take off the pants you wore today or this evening and smell the “seat”. If it smells of sweaty butthole, it may explain why you did not get a second date, second job interview, invitation to….
- You need a real way to manage butt sweat that exercise, nerves, or wool pants cannot defeat.
- Time was men thought that no matter how many pairs of pants they ruined, car seats they stuck to, or butt prints they left as their signature/autograph/calling card there was nothing to be done about it. Well, those days are over…
- Butt cheeks and uh hum associated areas are bigger and more demanding than the worst armpit ever was. Applications of antiperspirants will not help. There is always surgery but who needs that, can afford that, wants to explain that.
- Sufferers think nothing can be done
- Think their sweating is normal
- Can’t imagine there is treatment for sweating beyond regular deodorant
- Often too embarrassed to talk about it
- Sweating, for example in Finnish Sauna or Turkish Hammam, is accepted as a form of promoting well-being and social interaction. However, in everyday life, it is associated with lacking hygiene and classified as a social no-go. Furthermore, it is often accompanied by a high psychological strain and, in worst cases, even social isolation .