- On December 18, 2019
With only a few days left until Christmas, SwampButt Underwear owner Harold Nicoll recommended his company’s electronic gift cards to Billy Kinder and his listeners. Kinder is the host of the popular ‘Big Billy Kinder Outdoors’ radio program, heard on over 135 radio stations and Sirius XM 131 every weekend. SwampButt Underwear™ is a real company that makes and sells underwear for men who sweat a lot from the waist down. Each pair is made from a combination of lycra and spandex.
The combination of these materials allows a larger surface area for faster evaporation of visible butt sweat. “Polyester and lycra/spandex are really just plastic,” Nicoll said. “So, imagine a sheet of plastic with water on it. There is no place for the water to soak in, so it has nowhere to go except back into the air via evaporation.” Nicoll also mentioned the unique camouflage underwear SwampButt makes that is perfect for hunters.
To make the gift card option the best possible value, SwampButt Underwear is extending all sale offers through the end of January 2020 so their gift card recipients can still benefit from those deals. These include 30% off camouflage underwear and free shipping to those whow subscribe to the site.
Gift Time Crunch Time
Nicoll advised Kinder’s listeners about the realities of mailing packages this close to Christmas. “While there is time (as of the interview) to get packages to their destinations, considering an alternative like a gift card, and especially one delivered electronically, is a way to make sure that no one on your list feels left out at Christmas,” he said.
Convenience for the Absent Minded
A customized e-mail in the amount the giver wants to send will brighten the inbox of that friend/relative/neighbor/business associate/casual acquaintance you forgot to shop for until the last possible moment/ or whose actual address was misplaced/forgotten/never really sure about. No postage or post office visits and no reindeer to deal with, the SwampButt Underwear Gift Card delivered via e-mail is amazing.
Fun Facts To Know & Tell About Gift Cards
- As of 2015, nearly 93% of American consumers surveyed have either given or sent a gift card.
- An overwhelming majority (85%) of Americans plan to purchase gifts for friends and loved ones between now and the end of 2019.
- According to Deloitte’s 2017 holiday spending survey, the average American consumer will spend $1,226.00 over the holiday shopping season, approximately $430.00 of which will be spent on around 14 gifts.
- 65% of gift card holders spend an extra 38% beyond the value of the card.
- Total volume of gift cards is projected to reach $160 billion by 2018.
- $1 billion gift cards went unused in 2013 compared to $750 million in 2014.
- 40% of consumers surveyed have lost a plastic gift card.
A great last-minute gift for a friend or relative, gift cards are a viable solution, especially since they can be sent to the recipient instantly via email. To relieve the stress of last-minute shopping, millions of Americans use gift cards. While the gift card is tough to improve upon there is now a way to send gift cards via e-mail.